Good News! Fiat Avventura launched in IndiaPosted On: October 22, 2014 By : AutoLife Team
Fiat Group Automobiles India launched the Avventura compact sports utility vehicle with price ranging from INR 5.99 lakh to Rs 8.17 lakh. The Avventura is basically a pumped up Punto, just like Volkswagen’s Cross Polo and Toyota’s Etios Cross.
The company brands the Avventura as a Contemporary Urban Vehicle (CUV). With adventure built into its DNA, the new car offers another level of driving experience. Its aggressive styling, sturdy roof rails, alloy wheels arrest and the rear-mounted spare wheel draws everyone’s attention.
There are two engine options for the new Avventura, 90 bhp petrol and diesel engines from the Punto Evo. The Fiat Avventura is available in five variants – Active and Dynamic with petrol and Active, Dynamic and Emotion with diesel. Both the engines come mated to five-speed manual transmission. Fiat claims a fuel efficiency of 14.4 kmpl from the petrol and 20.5 kmpl from the diesel respectively.
– 205 mm ground clearance
– 16-inch alloy wheels
– Functional roof rails
– Rear-mounted spare wheel
– 60:40 double folding seats
– Dual airbags
– Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
– Height adjustable driver seat
– Audio system with USB and AUX compatibility
– Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
– ORVMs with integrated turn indicators
– Keyless entry
– Electric boot opening
– Rear AC vents
– Automatic climate control
– Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob
– Steering-mounted audio controls
– Rear wiper & washer
– Rear Defogger