TATA MOTORS NEPAL INTRODUCES NEW SERVICESPosted On: April 22, 2016 By : AutoLife Team
Tata Motors Nepal has announced a host of unique service offerings for its passenger vehicle customers in Nepal. The company will roll-out first-of-its-kind service initiatives like Fast track service within 90 minutes, quick repairs with a promise to deliver cars within 48 hours, a 24X7 Customer Assistance Centre, free pick-up and drop facility for servicing cars and the Tata Motors Connect mobile application. All these services will further enhance the customer experience and embody the commitment of Tata Motors to consistent quality of service.
These services were inaugurated by Mr. Sachin Sawhney, Head – Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles, International Business, Tata Motors along with Mr. Rajan Babu Shrestha, COO, Sipradi Trading Pvt Ltd, Distributor of Tata Motors Ltd., in Nepal for its Commercial and Passenger Vehicles Business Unit.Mr. Sachin Sawhney, Head, Customer Support, International Business, Commercial Vehicles, Tata Motors said, “We are committed to bringing in new services that help us provide continued customer support backed by new technology. We are not only introducing new products with industry-first features but also offering exciting new service packages to match our world-class products and offer our customers hassle-free after sales experience.” Mr. Rajan Babu Shrestha, COO Sipradi Trading Pvt Ltd, announced, “We are very pleased to introduce “48 Hours Repair Guarantee” and “90 Minute FastTrack Service Promise” as two more additions to our existing range of Value Added Services. This is another milestone that demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement. Superior customer service is an integral part of our business. Here at Sipradi, we bring in state-of-the-art service centers along with highly qualified and trained manpower to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.”
About key service offerings:
- Fast track service commitment will ensure customers get delivery of the car within 90 minutes for any scheduled maintenance service. Tata Motors is the first brand to offer such commitment in Nepal.
- Any running maintenance or minor repairs will be completed and the vehicle will be delivered within 48 hours (applicable for Zest, Bolt & Safari Storme). Failure to meet this commitment will result in the customer being assured of the entire job charges, including labour charges and spare parts, free of cost. This is also a first service offering in Nepal by any Automobile brand in Passenger Vehicles segment.
- 24X7 Customer Assistance Centre provides all required assistance to customers including Breakdown Assistance in Kathmandu valley.
- Tata Motors Connect – A service focused mobile application available on Android & iOS platforms to help customers stay in touch with the Company at all times experience, a tool at finger tips for any after sales requirement. Customer can make an emergency call, navigate to nearest or desired workshop anywhere in Nepal, do advance booking of service, provide feedback or register complaints through this new offering.
- Tata Motors along with Sipradi will provide free pick up & drop facility of cars in Kathmandu city during their scheduled services.